Sandglass - Seth Libby
Fortune Teller - Fred McIlmoyle / England
Conflict - Mary Irvine, Scotland
First, Second and Third prize will be published of your story in an anthology of the short listed stories of the contest (Greek section), translated in Greek.
The three prize winners will also get a free copy of the book with the winning stories of our contest & certification document & a Greek handmade ceramic.
The three prized stories among with six short stories of our short list will also be published in the book Stories of our Time, (English edition) that will released in November through Strange Days Books. All the writers will get a free copy of this book too.
The short- listed stories are:
1. Meet me at the door/ Jolita Kelias (Lithuania)
2. Neither dowry, nor loan, nor land … Maria Olymbiou (Cyprus)
3. Caravaggio’s lost painting - Christina Demertzidou (Greece)
4. One Day - Joseph Junker (USA)
5. Lamb with Rosemary - Todd McKie (England)
6. Life on Egypt Street - Sophia Kouidou-Giles (USA)
Judge: Maria Psoma - Petridou
Many thanks to everyone who participated in our 4th international short story contest.
Hope to see your story in January to our 5th short story contest!